After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Mortise Locks of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Mortise Locks in 2022
List the Best Mortise Locks in 2022
Prime-Line E 2495 Mortise Keyed Lock Set with Classic Bronze Knob – Perfect for Replacing Broken Antique Lock Sets and More, Fits 1-3/8 in.-1-3/4 in. Interior Doors (Classic Bronze)
$22.35 in stock
3 used from $16.84
- NEW INSTALLATION FIT – This lock set is ideal for replacing broken lock sets on 1-3/8 in.-1-3/4 in. Interior doors.
- BEAUTIFUL, CLASSIC BRONZE KNOB LOCK SET - The E 2495 bronze knob set is ideal for replacing or updating interior door hardware. With a classic bronze finish, it’s a great choice for your next project.
- LEFT OR RIGHT HAND INSTALLATIONS – The steel case mortise assemblies can be used for left or right hand installations, and can easily be installed.
- REPLACE ANTIQUE LOCK SETS – This E 2495 Mortise lock set is the perfect choice for replacing broken knobs on old doors.
- LOCK BOLT KEY – This entry door lock set can be used as a privacy lock on bedrooms, bathrooms and other interior doors - the lock bolt is key activated from both the inside and outside.
Prime-Line E 2164 Mortise Lock, 4-5/8 inch, Steel, 45 Degree Keyway, Round Faceplate, Spring-Loaded
$14.76 in stock
- All components of these mortise locks are constructed of steel
- These locks come in a corrosion resistant, zinc plated finish
- Designed for use with patio sliding doors, and can be used on units constructed of vinyl and wood
- Features an adjustable faceplate to allow for latch projection adjustment
- Easy to install with only a few simple tools
Segal SE 27580 Entrance Mortise Lockset, 2-1/2 inch Backset, Wrought Solid Brass, Double Cylinder, Right-Handed
$61.20 in stock
5 used from $34.02
- This RIGHT-HANDED lockset can be used on entry doors of 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. thick to match interior vintage style hardware
- 2-1/2 in. backset, 9/16 in. latch projection, 1 in. deadbolt projection, 2-1/4 diameter knobs
- Steel reinforced knobs include a wrought solid brass finish, steel strike and Zamak case
- Plated and polished finish
- Brass color
Segal SE 27600 Entrance Mortise Lockset, 2-1/2 inch Backset, Wrought Solid Brass, Satin Nickel
$76.56 in stock
1 used from $48.55
- This right-handed Lockset can be used on entry doors of 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. thick to match interior vintage style hardware
- 2-1/2 in. Backset, 1-1/16 in. X 7-5/8 in. Faceplate, 9/16 in. Latch projection, 1 in. Deadbolt projection, 2-1/4 diameter knobs
- Satin Nickel finish
- Steel reinforced knobs include a wrought solid brass construction (in satin nickel finish), solid brass trim plates and faceplate (also in satin nickel finish), steel strike with Zamak case
- All installation fasteners are included with each entrance mortise lock set
Prime-Line E 2497 Mortise Keyed Lock Set with Glass Knob – Perfect for Replacing Antique Lock Sets and More, Fits Doors with 2-3/8" Backset
$44.61 in stock
- NEW INSTALLATION FIT – This lock set is perfect for interior doors with a 2-3/8" backset. INSTALLATION TIP - Use of thread locking adhesive on the set screw will keep knob from slipping
- BEAUTIFUL, TRADITIONAL GLASS KNOB LOCK SET - The E 2497 glass knob set is the perfect choice for replacing or updating interior door hardware. With a classic bronze plated steel trim and beautiful glass knob, it’s the perfect choice for your next project.
- LEFT OR RIGHT HAND INSTALLATIONS – The steel case mortise assemblies can be used for left or right hand installations, and can easily be installed on new and vintage doors.
- REPLACE ANTIQUE LOCK SETS – This E 2497 Mortise lock set is the perfect choice for replacing knobs on old doors. No matter what interior door you’re fixing, this classic lock set will add the perfect finishing touch.
- LOCK BOLT KEY – This entry door lock set is perfect as a privacy lock on bedrooms, bathrooms and other interior doors - the lock bolt is key activated from both the inside and outside.
BELWITH PRODUCTS LLC 1155 Mostise Lock, Polished Brass
$11.30 in stock
3 used from $6.41
- Brass Bit Key Mortise Lock
- Spindle hole accommodates 1/4" to 5/16" spindle
- Requires Mortise cutout
- Case-hardened steel case
- Replaces most bit key locks with 2-3/8 in. backset
Prime-Line E 2199 Stainless Steel Mortise Lock - Adjustable, Spring-Loaded Hook Latch Projection for Sliding Patio Doors Constructed of Wood, Aluminum and Vinyl, 3-11/16”, 45 Degree Keyway, Round Face
- REPLACE OLD OR BROKEN DOOR LOCKS – When your sliding door mortise lock is broken or old, don’t replace the door entirely, just get a new mortise lock!
- EASY INSTALLATION – Installation is quick and easy – working sliding door locks are well within reach!
- FOR SLIDING DOORS – This Mortise Lock can be used on sliding patio doors constructed of wood, aluminum and vinyl. Also fits doors using W&F manufactured handles.
- 45 DEGREE KEYWAY - This E 2199 stainless steel mortise lock has a 45-degree angled keyway position when in the locked position.
- PRODUCT INFO - The mounting hole centers of this lock measures 3-11/16” from center to center, and the rear housing corners are square. Mortise lock dimensions are: 1.125"(D)x0.5"(W)x3.688"(H)
Segal SE 26000 Entrance Mortise Lockset, 2-1/2 inch Backset, Wrought Solid Finish, Polished Brass
- This LEFT-HANDED lockset can be used on entry doors of 1-3/8 in. to 1-3/4 in. thick to match interior vintage style hardware
- 2-1/2 in. backset, 1-1/16 in. x 7-5/8 in. faceplate, 9/16 in. latch projection, 1 in. deadbolt projection, 2-1/4 diameter knobs
- Steel reinforced knobs include a wrought solid brass finish, solid brass trim plates and faceplate, steel strike with Zamak case
- Plated and polished brass finish
- 5-1/4 in. tall and 3-3/8 in. width
Gotham 9900LAKSC Left Hand Heavy Duty Mortise Lockset, 10.9" Long X 4.3" Wide X 4.5" Depth
- ULTIMATE IN DESIGN: Add beautiful accents to your home with the Gotham Heavy Duty Mortise Lockset. Designed to pair perfectly with any home décor style, this lock is an excellent and secure addition to your home. Safety in style, your entryways aren’t complete without a Gotham Mortise Lock
- HEAVY DUTY SECURITY: In addition to the stylish design, Gotham Locksets are made to protect your home and family. Constructed from durable materials with a reliable mechanism system, they are the ideal option for keeping your home or business locked
- SIMPLE TO INSTALL: Everything you need to secure your home is included in the box. With the addition of a couple of tools, you can have this lockset installed in no time. Perfect for changing the locks on a new home or sprucing up the style of an old door, the Gotham lockset is the best option
- SUPERIOR BRAND QUALITY: Guard Security Commercial Grade Locks offer a higher level of protection with heavy weight bodies and more secure shackle configurations. Many of these locks are also re-keyable. The Guard Security Value Series Locks offer security solutions for the more cost-conscience consumer and use smaller bodies or simpler keying mechanisms
- PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS: Package contains (1) Guard Security Gotham Heavy Duty Mortise Attached Lockset (Left Hand, Satin Chrome). Through bolted knob plate assemblies. Self adjusting spindles with screwless knobs. Cylinder with two keys. Backset 2-1/2” Deadbolt: 1” Front 1-1/16” x 7-5/8”
PINEWORLD E202PRO WiFi and Bluetooth Smart Lock, Fingerprint Keyless Entry Door Mortise Lock, App Remotely Control Office Apartment Business Manage Door Lock, Handle Free Reversible
- 【6WAYS TO UNLOCK& LANGUAGE SETTING】:Unlock by using fingerprint, Bluetooth, smart app（ FC SMART HOME APP）, user password, RFID card, and mechanical key. 6-in-1 Keyless Entry automated door locks. Admins and users set up (3 master code , 100 fingerprints and 100 ID cards user code). English and Spanish language switching - type "311 #" to switch the language version. Equipped with emergency USB charging port.
- 【BUSINESS MANAGER SYSTEM】- Supports remote control, user management, password management, fingerprint management, message management, card management, setting and deleting individual users, hijacking Settings, volume Settings, etc. Suitalbe for Office/Apartment Business door lock management.
- 【DOOR THICKNESS RANGE】:Suitable backset 60mm and 38-100mm door thickness that US non-standard door series, wooden,UPVC, composite door material, etc. Before buying this Mortise lock--measure whether the lock size is suitable for your door.Recommended Operating Temperature: >= -13℉, IP45 weatherproof rating.
- 【HIGH SECURITY &PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY】: Hijack Alarm, Doorbell Alarm, Unlock by adding random numbers (correct password included). For example, password: 123456, enter 012345678 can also unlock, convenient for unlock the door in emergency situation. The APP will record the door open history and send timely notification.
- 【30 DAYS FREE RETURN & 1 YEAR WARRANTY】:PINEWORLD is an international brand, committed to providing high-performance, high-quality fingerprint smart lock products to users around the world for about 20 years. We can provide consumers with 30 days free return and exchange, one year warranty service. Please contact us immediately if any questions.
How to Choose the Best Mortise Locks?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Mortise Locks. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Mortise Locks is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Mortise Locks that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Mortise Locks. These days the more advanced Best Mortise Locks have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Mortise Locks function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Mortise Locks, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Mortise Locks that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Mortise Locks to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Mortise Locks, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Mortise Locks should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Mortise Locks that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Mortise Locks if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Mortise Locks. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Mortise Locks function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Mortise Locks, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Mortise Locks is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Mortise Locks will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Mortise Locks before you buy it depends on which Best Mortise Locks you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Mortise Locks or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Mortise Locks have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Mortise Locks, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Mortise Locks with ease, this is where you can go.