After hours of researching and using all the models on the market, we find the Best Subwoofer Car Audio of 2022. Check out our ranking below!
Top Best Subwoofer Car Audio in 2022
List the Best Subwoofer Car Audio in 2022
MTX Audio Terminator Series TNE212D 1,200-Watt Dual 12-Inch Sub Enclosure
- 5/8" MDF Construction
- Frequency response: 10Hz - 150Hz. Aviation Grade Carpet
- Embroidered Terminator Logo; Impedance: 2Ω
- Combines the sleek looks and power of a Terminator mono block amplifier with either a sealed enclosure
- Houses two 12-Inch Terminator subwoofers, TNP212D2, or a vented enclosure
Skar Audio Single 12" Complete 2,500 Watt EVL Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier
- All-in-one complete EVL Series subwoofer bass package
- Single 12-inch subwoofer comes pre-wired and loaded in vented custom enclosure
- RP-1500.1D Class D Amplifier and 4 gauge OFC wiring kit included
- Easy-to-install - tight and accurate bass
- 2,500 Watts peak power - 1,250 Watts RMS power
Rockville DV12K6D2 Dual 12" 4800w Car Audio Subwoofers Plexi Sub Enclosure Box
- Rockville DV12K6D2 Dual 12" 4800w Car Audio Subwoofer w Plexi Sub Enclosure Box. Final Impedance: 2 Ohm. Peak Power Handling: 4800 Watts. Continuous RMS Power Handling: 1200 Watts.
- 1” MDF where the subs are mounted. Made with Sexy-Plexy! Plexi-glass front panel. LED with selectable colors (white or blue selectable) (The LEDs were designed to have a professional look for a show car).
- Show ready enclosure! We were given the challenge by our team to develop the nicest enclosure in the history of car audio and this is what we came up with. We hope you all love it!
- Bonded stapled and braced and it is strong as a beast. Vented enclosure (side firing). Pre-wired down to a 2 ohm final impedance.
- Copper push terminals. Vent dimensions: 1.77" x 11.57" x 15.75". Tuning frequency of enclosure: 35 .6Hz. Dimensions: 15.2” H x 32.01” W x 12.6 or 15.75” D (the rear of the enclosure is sloped so the depth is different on the top and bottom)
Kicker 12" 1500W Single Loaded Solo-Baric L7S 2 Ohm Subwoofer Enclosure
1 used from $279.99
- Specially engineered ported design
- Single loaded Solo Baric L7S 12 inch subwoofers
- Single 2 ohm terminals and 1500 watts of RMS power
- Easy to install and wire so your bass is up and running in no time
- Constructed with thick black carpeting, rounded corners, and durable MDF
Skar Audio Dual 10" Complete 2,400 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier
- All-in-One Complete SDR Series Dual 10-inch Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package
- Peak Power: 2,400 Watts
- RMS Power: 1,200 Watts
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SDR-2X10D4 Dual 10" Loaded 2,400 Watt Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes x1 Skar Audio RP-1200.1D Class D 1,200 Watt Monoblock Car Subwoofer Amplifier
JBL Basspro Hub - 11" powered subwoofer system, Black
$350.83 in stock
- Deep, powerful bass with power output of 200W RMS with Bass Boost ranging from 0 – 12dB Variable @ Fix 50 Hz
- Dimensions (D x H): 14-3/16" x 6-1/2" (D360mm x H165mm)
- Frequency Response 30Hz – 150Hz
- Powered 11" Subwoofer
- Car audio Subwoofer
Kicker TL7T Single Square 600 Watt RMS 12 Inch 2 Ohm Solo Baric Subwoofer with Thin Enclosure and Big Bass for Car Audio Stereo Systems, Black
$314.96 in stock
- THIN, SHALLOW DESIGN: Kicker 46TL7T122 TL7T 12-inch Solo-Baric Subwoofer with a thin enclosure provides big bass and offers a slim design to fit easily under or behind your seats
- 20-PERCENT MORE BASS: Square Shaped Subwoofer technology in Kicker's L7T series delivers 20-percent more cone area meaning more air movement for more bass
- CONTINUOUS POWER HANDLING: 1200 watts of power is the maximum recommended amplifier power that can run through this subwoofer; 600 Watt RMS
- NEW, LOUDER DESIGN: Innovative acoustic engineers designed the largest voice coil and magnet system possible for this thin subwoofer
- MOUNTING HARDWARE INCLUDED: Mounts easily under or behind seats with included hardware; Color: Black; Dimensions (D x W x H): 7.75 x 13.75 x 21.5 inches; Weight: 32 pounds
Skar Audio Single 12" Complete 1,200 Watt SDR Series Subwoofer Bass Package - Includes Loaded Enclosure with Amplifier
- All-in-One Complete SDR Series Loaded Subwoofer Complete Bass Package
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts, RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SDR-1X12D2 Single 12" Loaded 1,200 Watt Vented Subwoofer Enclosure
- Includes x1 Skar Audio RP-800.1D Class D 800 Watt Monoblock Amplifier
- Includes x1 Skar Audio SKAR4ANL-CCA 4 Gauge Complete Amplifier Wiring Kit
BOSS Audio Systems CUBE10 Car Subwoofer and Amp Package – Built-in Amplifier, 10 Inch Subwoofer with Passive Radiator, Remote Subwoofer Control
- Built-in Amplifier - A built-in 600 Max watt amplifier powers the 10” subwoofer
- Passive Radiator – A driver unit that has its motor structure (magnet) removed, becomes a passive diaphragm. As a result, there is no Chuffing that you would generally get with a ported box, thus enriching the BASS & making the system more linear
- Variable Low-Pass Filter - A low-pass filter is an electronic circuit that removes all the notes below the filter's frequency setting. You will use the Low-pass filter to primarily keep high notes out of your subwoofer(s)
- High Level Input - Speaker level inputs are commonly referred to as high-level inputs. It will be used to connect the CUBE10 to your factory radio or an aftermarket radio that does not have low-level (RCA) inputs
- Phase Control - Phase control lets you adjust the speaker phase with the amplifier if your speakers or subwoofer are hooked up “out of phase”
Skar Audio Dual 10" 4000W Loaded EVL Series Vented Subwoofer Enclosure | EVL-2X10D4
- Competition Grade EVL Series 10-Inch Dual 4-ohm Loaded Subwoofer Enclosure
- Peak Power: 4,000 Watts | RMS Power: 2,000 Watts
- Subwoofers Come Mounted and are Pre-Wired Internally for a 1-ohm Final Impedance Load at the Terminals
- Premium Vented Enclosure Made of High Strength MDF and Finished in Black Carpeting
- Double Front Baffle (1.25") with Countersunk Subwoofer Design for Flush and Attractive Appearance
How to Choose the Best Subwoofer Car Audio?
Choosing one that will provide the best suction and come at an affordable price is not as easy as it sounds. There are many factors you should consider in choosing a Best Subwoofer Car Audio. One of these factors is the price.
This is because you should consider all your options before deciding on what type of Best Subwoofer Car Audio is right for you. Once you know how much you can spend, you will narrow down your choices and find the Best Subwoofer Car Audio that will work best for you.
There are several functions that you should look at before buying a new Best Subwoofer Car Audio. These days the more advanced Best Subwoofer Car Audio have some amazing features. Such as the auto Best Subwoofer Car Audio function that will help your whole home without any effort on your part.
When you look at the different features of different models of Best Subwoofer Car Audio, you will find that some have more features than others. There are also some models of Best Subwoofer Car Audio that will be more powerful than others.
You will want to look at all the functions available on Best Subwoofer Car Audio to decide which one is best for you. Once you have looked at the functions of Best Subwoofer Car Audio, you can then start to look at the various makes and models.
The brand is an important consideration. Your search for a new Best Subwoofer Car Audio should begin by looking at what has been said about the brand. Many consumers are impressed with the performance of a Best Subwoofer Car Audio that has been deemed high quality.
Ask how long the manufacturer has been in business. There is no point in buying a Best Subwoofer Car Audio if you cannot trust its manufacturers. Read the Consumer Reports Best Buy Awards and other reviews to see which models have the best reputations.
Old Customer Reviews
It is always a good idea to read some customer reviews when considering buying a new Best Subwoofer Car Audio. Pay keen attention to the reviews on a particular Best Subwoofer Car Audio function.
Are the customer reviews talking about how well it Best Subwoofer Car Audio, or are they talking about how hard it is to use? If the review talks more about how hard the Best Subwoofer Car Audio is to use, the customer will not use it that much. A good Best Subwoofer Car Audio will have great customer reviews and not have too many bad ones.
If most reviews are good and a few are not so good, it would be worth it to try another brand. However, if most of the reviews are not too bad, you may want to stick with the brand because of great reviews all along.
Pros and Cons of Product
It would be best if you weighed the pros vs. the cons of each brand. The decision on whether to consider the pros and cons of a Best Subwoofer Car Audio before you buy it depends on which Best Subwoofer Car Audio you want.
It would help if you looked at is how much dust your carpet and upholstery can handle. If you have a lot of furniture or delicate furnishings, then one with a wider cord would be a good choice. Whereas one with a shorter cord would be fine for a lot less delicate furnishings and not so much dust.
Whether you are thinking about a Best Subwoofer Car Audio or another piece of the home appliance, if always good to consider the warranty before buying it. Although you will find that most Best Subwoofer Car Audio have some limited warranty, some will cover only a few months.
You should also consider buying from a major manufacturer as they usually offer the best warranties on household appliances.
When learning how to choose the Best Subwoofer Car Audio, you must take the time to research all of your options. This will help you determine the model that will best meet your needs. Ensure that the store you buy from, especially if it is online, is reliable. Amazon, for example, is one of the most trusted online stores in the world. If you were looking to shop for a Best Subwoofer Car Audio with ease, this is where you can go.